I wrote this poem after an evening trip to a village hidden in the middle of the millet fields. BEING present that moment, opening up to the SACREDNESS of ALL that was unfolding was a GIFT to me... now sharing it with you...
IN-JOY, IN-LIGHT, IN-VISION...Mirador
UNTITLED
In the shade of a baobab tree I rested my heart;
from the scorching heat I drew strength...
at the handmade well I watched the women
pulled at the goatskin bucket
pulling at their very breath of life.
the little children and goats splashed
a few drops of precious water
unto the orange sands...
Time forgot me there... where should
fear begin and end so that
we can all spread our wings like
wild birds and melt into the horizons?
The many beautiful faces of God
know the answer is hidden
in the deepest stillness.
(Cezarina Trone/ 10-08-07)
2 comments:
NICE POEM very nice
read Niger latest news on
http://www.niger1.com
niger1.com@gmail.com
My dear friend Cezarina,
It was a very great journey to be lost into your wonderful, deep and beautiful web page.
I felt like the wind took me to an unknown planet where the beauty of your soul tells us the story of peace and love with a sweet, soft voice where in the end it is changing our life forever.
I also want to thank you for adding me in your web page and I am very honored to carry the name of a sister.
God bless you and don't stop sharing your beauty of love with us.
Love,
Clara
Post a Comment